Birthday Presents

Well, I  had fun quilting and making these two "Ittiy Bitty Bags", a pattern by Karen West at Thimble Pleasures Quilt Store in Chapel Hill, NC. This little bag is so fabulous. I've made six now for friends. They are light weight and slip easily over your shoulder.


You won't believe how much I can carry in mine... checkbook, wallet, sunglasses, address book, cell phone in the cute crazy quilt holder (I'll blog about that another day), camera, and junk like my golf score card that I need to record (boy it was hot on the course today), and a Little Duffle Bag (that holds lipstick, business cards, pill box, etc, and is also a Karen West Pattern).

So who do I make these for??? These sweet ladies are each getting an Itty Bitty Bag for their birthdays this year. Last year I made each of them a Crazy Quilt cell phone holder. We luncheon together each month one of has a birthday. They also happen to be my golfing buddies. I choose coordinating fabrics with colors that reflect the seasons of their birthdays. I also need to make each of them the Little Duffle Bag. It fits perfectly in the Itty Bitty Bag and helps keep everything organized.

I just wanted to share this fun pattern with you. I have met Karen when I've been at Thimble Pleasures. She's a very clever lady!  I'll have to let her know about this blog entry.
Hugs to all,
Mary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ghastly Party... It's BYOB!

April Showers Mug Rug Blog Hop